Exchanges & Refunds
- Any request for return must be reported by email to our customer service at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 calendar days of receipt of your order.
- The returned products must be completely new, i. e. not worn and in their original packaging perfectly intact. They must not show any signs of wear or use. Upon receipt of the package, our team will assess the condition of the returned merchandise. No return will be accepted if the returned product is worn, soiled, damaged and/or if the product is made unfit for sale, as well as if the returned product does not correspond to the one initially ordered.
- Returned products must be sent in a separate shipping package to avoid any damage to their original packaging. Your return may be refused, or compensation may be claimed if the original packaging of the returned product is damaged.
- The return form that you will receive by email must be completed by you and slipped into the return package. The presence of this document is essential for the processing of your return. Any package received without a return form, or with an incomplete return form will not be processed by our team
You are responsible for the return shipping costs. All you have to do is send us your return request by email to the following address email@example.com within 14 calendar days of receipt of your order. Following your request, you will receive an email indicating the procedure to follow. We invite you to read it carefully.
- If your return is accepted : The refund will be made automatically via the payment method used when you place your order, within a maximum of 7 days of receipt of your return by our team. In case of an exchange, the shipping time for your new pair can be up to 10 working days from the receipt of your return by our team.
- If your return is refused : You will be informed by email or phone within a maximum of 7 days of receipt of your return by our team. You will then have the opportunity to have your product sent back to the address of your choice, at your own expense.